When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Early 1950s Schwinn Green Panther Boys bike VERY NICE orig survivor-1200.00

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

bobcycles

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
About as nice as you'll find one of these 50s Straight bar deluxe Schwinn bikes. Bike is all original
right down to Typhoon tires, and hard to find Bottle Cap Schwinn pedals which are LEGIBLE wow!
Very rust free, just some paint wear and the usual expected aged patina to metal surfaces.
Bike is just super straight and about a 7 out of 10 condition wise. A little less shine on the rear fender than the front, correct Stimsonite 10 reflector.....

gp.jpg

super straight tank, rocket ray is correct with chrome perimeter (only Schwinn Panthers had this)...
Mesinger coroseal seat looks decent, couple of minor scuffs. I sold this bicycle to a Techie guy up in the bay area back in the early 1990s. RE acquired it when he got out of bikes a couple of years ago....
Tough one to part with always love the two-tone greeeeeeen.
1200.00 as she sits. Plus shipping where ever you are

PS decals are chipped a bit but I didn't want to add replacement decals...I will provide tank
and guard decals to new owner and they can make that decision

msg here or email [email protected]

gp1.jpg
gp3.jpg
gp8.jpg
gp10.JPG
gp5.jpg

Succumb to temptation and buuuuuyyiiiiittttt. I wanna see the Blue Panther! Mmmmm blue.

Back