When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Eden, NC Vintage Bicycle Show, Swapmeet & Ride. Sat. May 12th

-
Camping

Good News! There will be space available for camping either in the parking lot or inside the building. Both will be locked once everyone turns in for the night. We will have the facility open for campers on Friday evening at 6:00 pm.

Cool

That's cool...the Eden Campout / Swapmeet / Vintage Ride / Bike Show.
That's alot on the flyer.

Thanks guys for setting that up.

Honey I'm spending the night with the guys Friday night....what cut the grass? I'll get to it when I get back...OK????

Well, this will be the first bike show that I bring a tent for. I left a tent joke out on purpose right here. You're welcome.

A pair of lovely ladies

Still considering going to this and grabbed a couple of nice prewar ladies bicycles to sell trade...
A 40 roadmaster with swan fork and deluxe carrier and approximately the same age Colson "blister tank" as similar to the flying ace in design.
Really nice original pint bikes that will look even better come show time.
Steve, does the Mrs. like either of these for a potential trade?
DSCF1658.jpg
DSCF1657.jpg

Thanks, Chris

Bummed

I was planning to go to the Eden swap meet since I am only about an hour away. Unfortunately I am double booked that weekend and have to attend a wedding. I was going to bring my Firebolt to sell. Here's a pic of it:

Attachments

• IMG_7094.jpg
    IMG_7094.jpg
    155.2 KB · Views: 69
I was planning to go to the Eden swap meet since I am only about an hour away. Unfortunately I am double booked that weekend and have to attend a wedding. I was going to bring my Firebolt to sell. Here's a pic of it:

Dan, nice FireBolt...what are you asking?

Wow, alot has happened in the last week (2 weeks before the show).

I received my FireArrow and have yet to put together but, planned on bringing for the fork straightening demo, and hell or high water it will be.
Neice finished College and needed picking up.
prepping for my son's graduation and our planned cruise in three weeks

Then the worst of all things...my dad of 86 passed Sunday.
Big shock and alot of travel this week for the funeral. Estate finalization to be done.
I won't be back till mid week next week so I probably won't have my first resto done (Sabre Flyer).
I really wanted to have that done.

I am still going to be there but it might not be till Saturday morning.....It would have been cool to do the tailgate campout.

Great job on letting everyone know of the show and all that you guys have done so far.
Should be a great event and would'nt miss it for anything....well almost anything.

John

JD, Sad to here about your loss. Hang on to to the good memories,,,,,,we'll save you a good spot at the show.

Back