When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Eden, NC Vintage Bicycle Show, Swapmeet & Ride. Sat. May 12th

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
JD,

My condolence and prayers to you and your family for the loss of your father. Just remember all the good times you shared with him and all the love he gave you throughout the years. He is not completely gone, for he will forever live in your heart and the hearts of those that knew him. God's blessings to you my friend.

Robert

Well put guys

JD,

My condolence and prayers to you and your family for the loss of your father. Just remember all the good times you shared with him and all the love he gave you throughout the years. He is not completely gone, for he will forever live in your heart and the hearts of those that knew him. God's blessings to you my friend.

Robert

He'll be missed for sure, forgot the bad and the new latest memories take over. I'm grateful to have had the chance to get to know him again.
Hope to see you guys on Saturday and maybe Friday if all goes well.
Wish I could get out to the shope to finish my 2 repaints and put together the firearrow. Next week I hope.

JD...
All of us are very sorry to hear this sad news. You and you family are in our thoughts and prayers. Safe travels and we'll see you in a little over a week.
Steve K
Greensboro, NC

JD...
All of us are very sorry to hear this sad news. You and you family are in our thoughts and prayers. Safe travels and we'll see you in a little over a week.
Steve K
Greensboro, NC

Thanks Steve...can't wait to get there

I'll be stopping at the swap meet then heading off on vacation with the wife. Will need to travel fairly light...

I have these bikes available for presale and delivery to Eden NC swap meet only (NOT to be shipped!) PM if interested.

68 Coppertone Typhoon Deluxe, front rack, 3 speed, pumpkin light, chrome fenders, Schwinn WW's, MINT, MINT, MINT!!! $400
67 Coppertone Starlet III, F & R racks, 2 speed, chrome fenders & tank, pumpkin, WW's, MINTTT... $400
1950 B-6 maroon/cr, very clean original $1500
his/her 1938 Shelby matching pair from a New Orleans estate, matching accessories and consecutive license plates. $800
1937 Lady's Elgin, nice original paint rider with skirt guards. $200
Schwinn Suburban boy's in rare Flamingo color $125
More

Attachments

• DSCN1779sm.jpg
    DSCN1779sm.jpg
    151.4 KB · Views: 72
  • Bullnose3.jpg
    Bullnose3.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 76
  • Streamliner8.jpg
    Streamliner8.jpg
    150.5 KB · Views: 65
  • DSCN2457.jpg
    DSCN2457.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:
I'll be stopping at the swap meet then heading off on vacation with the wife. Will need to travel fairly light...

I have these bikes available for presale and delivery to Eden NC swap meet only (NOT to be shipped!) PM if interested.

68 Coppertone Typhoon Deluxe, front rack, 3 speed, pumpkin light, chrome fenders, Schwinn WW's, MINT, MINT, MINT!!! $400
67 Coppertone Starlet III, F & R racks, 2 speed, chrome fenders & tank, pumpkin, WW's, MINTTT... $400
1950 B-6 maroon/cr, very clean original $1500
his/her 1938 Shelby matching pair from a New Orleans estate, matching accessories and consecutive license plates. $800
1937 Lady's Elgin, nice original paint rider with skirt guards. $200
Schwinn Suburban boy's in rare Flamingo color $125
More

I love those shelby's....wow!!

I'm in

Got the okay from the Mrs. to attend this event as I have some bicycles to sell...
A boys hawthorne duralium, a 20's hawthorne motorbike, a prewar ladies roadmaster (pictured above), a ladies shelby chrome tank with shockease fork, a boys x-53 solid project complete (yes, with the light), and I might also bring my rollfast fastback sport (aka generically a "zep").
See everybody Saturday morning as I am close enough (3.5 hours) to come in same day with the 10 am start.
Chris

Back