When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Eden, NC Vintage Bicycle Show, Swapmeet & Ride. Sat. May 12th

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
For JD, the Schwinn Suburban in Flamingo, SN GH...

Attachments

• DSubFlam4.jpg
    DSubFlam4.jpg
    157.6 KB · Views: 44
Nice looking bike Joel. Not into the multispeeds but, good luck with the sale.
Hope to see you and your wife at the show.
John

Got the okay from the Mrs. to attend this event as I have some bicycles to sell...
A boys hawthorne duralium, a 20's hawthorne motorbike, a prewar ladies roadmaster (pictured above), a ladies shelby chrome tank with shockease fork, a boys x-53 solid project complete (yes, with the light), and I might also bring my rollfast fastback sport (aka generically a "zep").
See everybody Saturday morning as I am close enough (3.5 hours) to come in same day with the 10 am start.
Chris

Glad you're going to make it Chris.....I think it's going to be a blast......I wish you could bring the Red Bird so everyone would get turned on! Have a safe trip.

Got the okay from the Mrs. to attend this event as I have some bicycles to sell...
A boys hawthorne duralium, a 20's hawthorne motorbike, a prewar ladies roadmaster (pictured above), a ladies shelby chrome tank with shockease fork, a boys x-53 solid project complete (yes, with the light), and I might also bring my rollfast fastback sport (aka generically a "zep").
See everybody Saturday morning as I am close enough (3.5 hours) to come in same day with the 10 am start.
Chris

10 am start ?? need you there earlier brother. That's right you do still have the young ones.
I'm leaving my wife as she and I don't celebrate the parents days together. its a children thing.
Seriously it will be great to have you show Chris at whatever time you get there.

Maybe we can extend the party for Chris. I'm excited to see this hawthorne motorbike. I'm kind of on a motorbike kick right now.

Can we get a head count from folks who plan on camping? Trying to see what the best option for me is, since I'm only an hour and a half away.

I'm trying to figure a way to be there for the roasted marshmellows Friday night...just don't know yet. It will be a last minute decision. Depends if I get all that needs done today and tomorrow morning. Lots to do yet.
John

t-shirts??

Robert or Richie, did you mention t-shirts?

I need 2 mediums or maybe larges if they are cut tight.

What colors and do you have the copy we can see yet?

I need to bring some extra play money for those...how much?

It's this coming Saturday.

The last show was my first time at the Eden Bicycle Show (actually any bike show) and it was well worth the drive. I am planning on attending and know that I will see some really cool bicycles. See you guys there.

Robert or Richie, did you mention t-shirts?

I need 2 mediums or maybe larges if they are cut tight.

What colors and do you have the copy we can see yet?

I need to bring some extra play money for those...how much?

JD, I have several in all sizes but do expect to sell out. You can have any color you want as long as it's black :) all the shirts are black with tan print. I expect to pick them up today and will try to get some pics up later. They will be $15 each.

Back