When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Esso Tiger Grips

-

PCHiggin

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
IMG_0436.JPG
IMG_0437.JPG
I got these at a garage sale many moons ago, still in the cellophane packaging. Cellophane long gone but kept the cardboard hanger tag. Not for sale just wanted to share a pic.

Last edited:
a97e999388dfbe39b015229f221c9f28.jpg

Here is what they look like after years of use/abuse. These are for sale however. $175 and comes with a bike attached to them. Check my for sale thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Probably not, These really aren't NOS either. I had them on a '62 typhoon for a few years. I noticed how expensive they are these days,so I thought best just keep them for display now. Im really not into dust collectors, They'll
probably be sold one day.

Last edited:
I got a tiger by the tail(s) too!
I could not get them when I was a kid, but this one has a nice pair on it!
52 Juvenile J-30.jpg

The kids in the neighborhood here always want to know where they can find those cool grips!
REC

The grips are not really rare but in that condition I think really kicks em up a few notches.Great find !

I know of a fella that had a "what I believe to be" an original Esso bicycle with those grips, the tiger seat and tail. I think a gold/copper color frame. He may still have it. Is this a highly collectible bike?

Back