When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Estate sale with bunch of bikes

-
Feeding time!

maxresdefault.jpg

Best Rate Cleanouts & Estate Sales is hosting an Incredible “Bicycle Collector’s” dream Sagamore Beach Estate Sale on Friday July 17th from 9am – 2pm. This home is loaded with over 100 vintage & antique bicycles! You will find, Schwinn, Firestone, Columbia, Phillips, Puch, Roolo, Black Beauty, Excelsior, Iver Johnson “Diamond”, Raleigh, Hopper, The Sterling, Stelber, Rollfast, Pioneer, Huffy, Murray, Sears, Ross, Magna, Fuji, Scan Sport, Colson, Royce Union, Centurion & many more, Bicycle memorabilia, old parts, early seats, huge antique & vintage carriage collection, old top hats, vintage matchbox cars, collectibles & toys, huge Shirley Temple collection, artworks & prints, Coke machine, tools, knick-knacks, Shriners memorabilia, toy race cars, garage finds & much more… You can’t miss this One of a Kind Sagamore Estate Sale on July 17th!!! As with all of our sales everything is priced to sell, which means good deals for you! Numbers are given out between 7:00am - 7:30am (when we arrive). If you start a Sign-Up Sheet you must stay & not leave, otherwise you run the risk of your list being taken down by the next person who shows up. If a Sign-Up Sheet has been started please make sure you put your name on it and make sure you stay & are present to get your number. We open the doors at 9:00am (no earlier). Out of respect to our clients and their neighbors Sign-Up Sheets should not be started before Midnight on the day of the sale. Cash & Credit Cards accepted Another sale brought to you by Best Rate Cleanouts & Estate Sales New England's Most Trusted & Fastest Growing Estate Sale Company!!! 774 287-0300
View full details at EstateSales.NET: https://www.EstateSales.NET/MA/Sagamore-Beach/02562/1551969
1.jpg

As a wise teacher of mine said in the fourth grade,

"Patience is a virtue."

Last edited:
Does the first person get to choose before the second one gets it? I've never been to an estate sale before.

If more than one person is allowed in at the same time I can imagine a feeding frenzy.

I used to attend an estate sale type book show where the first person in would shove all the non fiction history into his cart so no one else would have a chance. To add salt to the wound he would go thru them later and take only the money makers or collector type books. People would start lining up 10 hours in advance and when the door was opened, all hell would break loose. Reminded me of a Nascar race; nothing happens until the last lap and then everyone goes crazy.

Of course getting 2 or more books into a cart is easy, but how do you latch on to 2 or more bikes?

I love this listing. They tell of over 100 vintage bikes, of all brands, old toy cars, automobilia, and more. They post just one little picture of the bikes piled up, and the ones readily visible are 1980's women's roadbikes. Surely there's something more juicy to 'fotograph!
There's over 120 pics of bikes before the pics of the house; scroll down.....
1-1.jpg

Back