When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Evapo Rust. Actually Works.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
-

Lance Vangraham

Finally riding a big boys bike
On a whim I bought some evapo rust tontry out. Did a 20 hours soak and holy cow I am impressed. All the rust is gone and bare metal remains. Now I have to decide if i leave it bare or Paint it up ....probably will wax it and leave it bare. Try it out if you have time. This is off my 40s rollfast project. First pic is before and second is after.

IMG_20160802_165041785.jpg

IMG_20160803_154224061.jpg

Good to know. I might have to try it. I usually use Ospho.
I just took a large Ziploc bag and then put the stuff in it. Poured in the evapo rust and sealed bag off. Got more parts soaking in the same solution since last night. Hopefully it works twice, it's kinda spendy

Do you find it works the best the first use though? Seems that way in my end. But still i stand behind it, great product.
After the first use, I just keep the parts in longer to get the same results. Pull the parts out, lightly scrub with an old tooth brush, and rinse. I like the fact that I can do all this with bare hands, and not having any fumes is nice too.

Back