When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Finally find a good bike and its a darned boys bike....

-
I'm not a big fan of Evinrudes but I appreciate the rarity and significance of this bike-nice find. v/r Shawn

Congrats on an incredible find!

I know it's a BOYS bike, YUK! But, wanted to let you know that I will provide a loving home for it if you want to sell it to find a more suitable GIRLS bike! ;)

I was thinking about takin a vacation to North Carolina, but since I'm single and like your bike I might go to Kansas instead! Nice find!

showed your picture gallery to my wife. she said YEA! you go! great buch of bikes. it kind of would be a shame to add a boys bike to that room. maybe start another to put the "random" boys versions that you pick up? i would like to know just how many of those evinrudes are on the record now including this one. is it like twelve? or is it like fifty? congrats on getting the hen's tooth! without cavities i might add!

Thanks :) A friend of mine from back East found it at an estate sale. He called and told me to there was "a neat old bike" at an auction just 20 miles from his house. Needless to say, I about died when I saw what the bike actually was! I can't wait to get it on some different tires, remove that awful basket and wipe off the decades old dust!!!

Hi Hanna Great bike.Can't wait to see it after you clean it up.You got a great deal to. Toyman$

Back