When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Finished my Schwinn Tiger restoration

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

btaylor

On Training Wheels
restoration.jpg

So a couple of months ago I posted that I would be starting my first restoration of what I believed to be a 64 Schwinn Tiger I found in my in-laws barn.

Well I am finished and pretty happy with the result. Everything is original except the tires, chain, and bearings. I also gave it a new paint job and found the water slide decals on Ebay.

I chose red because that's the color my son wanted. The lighting makes it look a little pink but it is actually red. We plan on keeping the bike so keeping the original coppertone color wasn't a necessity for me.

It rides great!

This whole experience has been very rewarding and I look forward to working on some more classic Schwinns in the future.

Looks great, congrats. If you were to look for the red/white seat that should be pretty easy to find. Would really compliment you great efforts.

Amazing you got those original wheels, pedals, bars and fenders to their current condition.....Nice work.

Back