When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Reduced Fiorelli Road Bike early 80s

-

Freqman1

Riding a '37 Dayton Super Streamline
A nice vintage Italian road bike to ride or collect. I can almost guarantee you won't see another one of these on the ride. Fancy lugs and chrome fork make this bike stand out. A good service and cleaning will bring this one back to life quick. Frame is marked 52cm but rides like a taller (54cm) bike. Ofmega crank and BB, Ambrosia wheels, Campy front derailleur, Shimano 600 SIS rear derailleur, 3TTT Olympic stem and bars, and Universal Mod 125 brakes. I replaced the tubes/tires about three years ago and have maybe ridden the bike 30 miles since. The bike is too small for me. $300 prepaid delivered to MLC/AA. Thanks, Shawn

F1.JPG
F2.JPG
F3.JPG
F4.JPG
F5.JPG
F6.JPG
F7.JPG
F8.JPG
F9.JPG
F10.JPG
F11.JPG
F12.JPG
F13.JPG

Last edited:
I still have this one. Shipping would be an extra $50 to lower 48 or I can deliver to Pedal to the Medal (Commerce, GA), Get-A-Grip (Cleveland, TN), or MLC/AA

$350 shipped

The stand over height is approx 30 3/4" and the length of the top tube as measured from the head tube to the seat tube is approx 19 3/4". V/r Shawn

Last edited:
Back