When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FITCHBURG RIDES, Swap, Show, and Day of Events ! Saturday, June 17th !

-

Handyman

I live for the CABE
The show is on and it will be bigger, better, and more exciting than ever ! In addition to the Iver Johnson indoor Bicycle Show and the Swap Meet, there will also be a Bike Rodeo for the kids, FREE HELMETS to all and FREE BIKE GIVEAWAY ! Vendors get a FREE BREAKFAST at the historic Moran Square Diner ! A Ross Street Hill Climb with 3 CASH PRIZES, A Bicycle Clinic with FREE SERVICE and REPAIR ! ....................and did I mention River Styx Brewery, directly next to the Swap will be offering a specially brewed beer in Bottles and Growlers with Iver Johnson labeling !! Don't miss Fitchburg Rides full day of bike events.

2017 Fitchburg Rides Swap Rides Logo - Copy - Copy.jpg

Scrubbinrims,
Get on that train ! That ticket still looks good to me and the Fitchburg stop is right near the swap !! Pete in Fitchburg

I think the snow will be gone by June 17th wesmamykr...........at least that's what we're planning on!! Keep you eye on this thread for an updated flyer with all 5 events described.

For some reason I thought it was this Saturday...I don't know why. Well if the snow is still here in June a bike swap is the least of our concerns.

Back