When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Flying Merkel Patch

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Freqman1

Riding a '37 Dayton Super Streamline
Embroidered on twill measures 4" x 2 1/2". I've already attached one to my book bag that I carry at bike shows to hold my small purchases. $5.50 post paid to lower 48 only. Thanks, Shawn

FM Patch.JPG
Patch2.JPG
Patch3.JPG

Last edited:
Shawn I would love to display your patch on my Flying Merkel picture board. I have posted pics of my chain ring and frame bracket with serial number here on the CABE but if you need more let me know. Thanks Tim

Shawn I would love to display your patch on my Flying Merkel picture board. I have posted pics of my chain ring and frame bracket with serial number here on the CABE but if you need more let me know. Thanks Tim

Tim PM your address and I'll send one out. BTW I thought I saw a FB posting of you selling your bike? If it is for sale have you considered posting here as well? V/r Shawn

Shawn the Merkel is not for sale I thought it would be cool to share it you know Showoff. Will Pm address Thank you.

Shawn I posted it to share pics of my FM the post would not finish without a price so I jumped up to 7500. So no one would try to buy it. Sorry for the confusion. If I was going to sale it I would always give the CABE the first, second, and third shot at it. Thanks Tim

Shawn ... patch arrived in the mail today ...
that thing is waaay purtier than any foto-
graff can convey over the Ethernet !!

You're the Best !!
Thank you - Shawn .....

....... patric

Back