When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Found a nice little Sears Spyder 5 speed

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

thanson

Look Ma, No Hands!
Just figured I'd show everyone my new purchase. It's a Sears spider five speed, very original. Has a layer of dust on it from sitting in storage for so long. I'm just going to try find some nos tires and keep it as is. I believe it's a 69, can anyone help me pinpoint the year?

IMG_2590.JPG

IMG_2591.JPG

IMG_2592.JPG

IMG_2593.JPG

IMG_2594.JPG

IMG_2595.JPG

IMG_2596.JPG

Nice Score on the Spyder. You don't see to many gold Spyder like this. Mostly blue and purple. Looks like a 1970 bike in the catalog.

Nice Score on the Spyder. You don't see to many gold Spyder like this. Mostly blue and purple. Looks like a 1970 bike in the catalog.

Thank you, cool those were made from 1968 to 1970 correct? With that frame style?

Thank you, cool those were made from 1968 to 1970 correct? With that frame style?
Not sure on the years they were made. You should be able to find some tires on Ebay for it. They used a knobby on the rear for some of them. Front tire should be fairly easy to find.

Anyoneone know what brand/size tires that wouldve come on this bike new? Would like to find a set, clean the bike up and just ride as is

Back