When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Freeform custom CWC frame meets chevy.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Dude you are all over this! Let me know if you need anything I might be able to hook you up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

in search of.... A set of forks with a more radical curve than most, with a six inch tube or longer.

A schwinn krate sissy bar with shocks, or similar type from other sissy bars.

Last edited:
Are you going to mount the forks backwards and use the bottom wheel drop outs as the pivot point for the front wheel swing arm? I like it! Sorry I work nights!

Bro I have a 24" Huffy Beach cruiser fork with a curvature I'm not sure of the length of the tube but I will send some pictures this afternoon and I'm going to go check out a pile of parts on Friday so might find something there?

Bro I have a 24" Huffy Beach cruiser fork with a curvature I'm not sure of the length of the tube but I will send some pictures this afternoon and I'm going to go check out a pile of parts on Friday so might find something there?

Yaeh, Ive been experimenting and it may take a 24 due to the outward extension of the links that raise it 2 inches....It will ride too high with the 26...thanks.

If you use the beach cruiser style fork they might be able to be curved a bit more with some heat or a tubing bender (round tubing) if you go with a more conventional fork (old school look) then you can cut a pie shape out and reweld to move it rearward.

You can just use a normal fork and weld on extension plates like the one you used as an example. A jig saw with a metal cutting blade will cut through 1/8 plate steel like butter.

You do realize that there is a whole website with an active membership devoted to exactly the kind of thing you are doing right? RatRodBikes.com There is an annual build off competition going on right now that you could join and submit this bike in.

Back