When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GET-A-GRIP 2014 Bicycle Show, Swap Meet, Slow Drags & Poker Run Cleveland TN.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
AS of today they are calling for 68 degrees and partly cloudy for the show, Yeah Baby! I have a video crew coming to make a killer video for You Tube! Don't miss out on the fun! We are out to be the biggest and best in the South!

The response has been GREAT!!!! For those coming out of town there are some great new hotels at exit 27 off I-75 in Cleveland with some great restaurants there as well. Shanes Rib Shack is one of my favorites for BBQ. Look forward to seeing you all this Saturday March 22, 2014 where the gates will open at 10 am.

I will be attending the Get A Grip show this year as well. I went last year and got tied up in a traffic jam and sat there for almost 2 hours. and by the time I got to the meet everyone was loading up to go home. I will be leaving out early this year and I will get there on time. Lets just hope there are no over turned trailers on the interstate this year.
JKent

I was looking forward to this show but unfortunately family events will preclude me from attending this year. I look forward to the pics though. V/r Shawn

We are only a few hours away and hope you are on the way to Cleveland TN now. The chance of rain moves in after lunch and only at 30% according to the weather channel. We will be fine with the temps in the upper 60's. Joe Dyer will be here with some exciting news about a vintage bicycle auction coming our way soon. There is a special treat on the Poker Run so don't miss out. We have put it all into this show and the video crew is ready to show the world how we do it in the south. Don't miss this once a year chance to have some good ole Southern Family Fun! REMEMBER: the gates open at 10 am no sooner. and the show is over at 3 pm. See you in the morning!

Let me begin by saying I was blown away by everyone showing up at this years event. The turnout was, to say the least, humungous and I want to personally thank each of you for all that you did to make this a great success. Without you this kind of show is not possible and thank you for coming out! Through your efforts we raised almost $1500 for the American Cancer Society and this does not include all the money that was raised from the food vendors. The video made yesterday will be edited and music added and once completed will be posted here for you to see. We had some great bikes in the show this year and thanks for showing your rides.

We are not perfect by any means but try our best to make this a fun day for everyone and will continue to make this better as we continue to strive to be the best.

I am going to try to make the show in Pigeon Forge on April 12, 2014 at Busted Knuckle. Hope to see everyone there!

I should be in Pigeon Forge on the 12th. What kind of show is it? Motorcycle? Bicycle? V/r Shawn

I should be in Pigeon Forge on the 12th. What kind of show is it? Motorcycle? Bicycle? V/r Shawn

I had two different people approach me at the show and tell me about this one. Busted Knuckle is on the main strip of Pigeon Forge on the right going toward Gatlinburg a little over half way through the strip if I remember correctly. it is a store catering toward car, motorcycle and bicycle buffs. That is all I know at this time. They lead me to believe it was for bicycles. I am going to try to make it up that day for I was going to be there anyway for the car show. Maybe someone near there can find out from the place and post a reply.

Back