When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Girls' Finest De Lux Equipped Elgin "Miss America"

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Bikes62557

Look Ma, No Hands!
I restored one of these for a friend in 2006 and then found one on EBay for myself and have been working on it off and on for about ten years!

Posting some photos of progress. More to come.

C00724mmm.jpg

C00697mmm.jpg

C00698mmm.jpg

C05020mmm.jpg

C00739mmm.jpg

C04973mmm.jpg

C01372mmm.jpg

C03934-36mmm.jpg

I do have more of it done, just did not have photos. Have been working on striping for many months as I can only do a little at a time and many times I have to take it off and do over as my hand is not that steady any more. There is over 92 feet of pin stripes on this "Art Deco" Model.

The Saddle was done by Bob Ujszaszi, Got tail light lens from Mike Burden that I heavily modified for Stop/Tail Light unit with Blue Dot (part #2L “Lens with Blue Button” in 1941 Sears Parts List). Most everything else I am doing myself.

I'm down to many small details that will take more time.

The color is best match to an original that still had good colors to copy, Also that one did come with Black Saddle. This combination was never in Catalog but I have been assured that they did sell models in Store equipped with colors not advertised.

C03941mmm.jpg

C03947mmm.jpg

C03943mmm.jpg

C03944mmm.jpg

C03940mmm.jpg

Back