When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got the BC-117 today

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Danny the schwinn freak

cruisin on my ratty Schwinn straightbar
Fedex dropped off the BC-117 that I got from crazy8 today. I stripped the bike down so I could start working on the pieces. Every Tuesday night I go on a local bike ride and I don't have a running bike for tomorrow's ride. So I figured I'd throw some stuff on it just to make it ridable for tomorrow. Don't freak out, I'll be freshening up the original pieces one by one and putting it back together with correct pieces as I go. I'm really looking forward to the ride tomorrow and the process of making this bike an original rider. I'll keep adding photos to this post as I go.
IMG_4757.JPG

Great to see the bicycle landed in good hands & will be ridden ... Nice bicycle - you're doing it right .. keep us posted on the resurrection .. Ride Vintage - Frank

Great to see the bicycle landed in good hands & will be ridden ... Nice bicycle - you're doing it right .. keep us posted on the resurrection .. Ride Vintage - Frank
Thank you Frank, it will definitely be ridden. It'll be posting pics along the way. And most likely asking for advice and information.

Killer bike danny! I'm sure you will have it shining in no time!! All your bikes are super clean!

Back