When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Group of Early Matchbox Cars NIB!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
sold
Zipcode

New Mexico Brant

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Group of mostly 1950's Match box cars, mostly with their original boxes which seem to be of the earlier series from what I learned today: http://www.mbxforum.com/11-Catalogs/00-Software/jnmbnbox.php
1. Range Rover jeep (near mint,unplayed, tiny paint loss on top edge of rear bed on the driver side, see image), box has wax pencil pricing on one side.: This ONE IS NO LONGER INCLUDED IN LOT!!!
2. Bedford compressed truck (mint-unplayed), box has some damage and missing one end flap
3. Triumph Motorcycle with sidecar (mint-unplayed), box has small tear on bottom side.
4. Mack Dump truck (unplayed with but shows shelf/display wear/dust, pin head paint chip on top of bucket), appears to be from a later series (1960's?), box is missing end flap and shows wear.
5. Morris Minor sedan that is mint (minor manufacturing paint blemish on the rear trunk), unplayed, was found in the extra Range Rover jeep box.
There are two empty boxes: 1. Range Rover jeep, 2. Cement truck.
There are also two additional die-cast items I have added to the lot: a Corgi Heinkel car, and a BRITAINS 9685 Vespa Lambretta Scooter from the 1960's; both of these have been played with and show wear.
Price: $275 Reduced to: $150 LOT without #1, Range Rover, it is no longer available. for the group shipped, PP friends and family. Would consider trading for Pre-war Huffman parts or balloon tire bike accessories. Please ask questions as these are not my specialty.

FullSizeRender 2.jpg

FullSizeRender 7.jpg

FullSizeRender 5.jpg

FullSizeRender 6.jpg

FullSizeRender 3.jpg

Last edited:
With the boxes being rough and marked, I could do $100 shipped if interested. Thank you.

Back