When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Had to drag home another project CWC Roadmaster

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

3step

Look Ma, No Hands!
CWC Roadmaster. C Serial number. Cw stamp. New Departure model D. Searching for a manufacture date/model name/ any more info. Thanks

20170221_111302.jpg

20170221_111254.jpg

20170221_110314.jpg

20170221_111241.jpg

20170221_111326.jpg

20170221_111312.jpg

Thanks Syclesavage. Any guesses on the model? It has alot in common with the Luxury Liners, except it doesnt have the springer front end. I thought the "double diamond" paint/decal on the downtube (?) would give it away, but I havent been able to find anything close.

1947, Great info. Thank you. Tires are shot and I assume had been replaced at some point. Rear is a Schwinn Cruiser, front is Duro. Did most '47 CWC/Roadmasters have the curved tube?

IMG_0880.JPG
This is a 47, notice how both upper bars are curved? A 47 would not have the Cw stamp after the serial no.I believe the 49 had the Cw stamp after the serial no, then in 1950 it was 50Cw, then 51Cw and so on.

Big difference Huh? Still tempted to go with black walls on it, then I see the picture and I have mixed emotions.

I have the correct set of fenders for sale for this bike. If you are interested you should send me a PM. I might have a chain guard too.

Back