When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help with old Huffy

-

whirlybird

'Lil Knee Scuffer
Hey guys. I just got this old Huffy while cleaning out the old family farm. I can't find a serial number anywhere on this bike. The badge says Huffy, but none I can find online seem exactly like it.
Can anyone help me identify it, so I can find pics and parts for it if needed.
Is it worth restoring minus the sentimental value?

Thx in advance!!!

Sorry if I posted this twice
20160629_165138.jpg
20170327_161322.jpg
20170327_231831.jpg

mid 50s 24 inch Huffy. I have one that I've given away several times, it's still here... :D
LOL. Ok thanks. That is what I was thinking but I couldn't find pics of ones online that the frame was the same. Especially the way the cross bar connects. I was thinking maybe there was something missing, but it would have surprised me if anyone that lived on the old farm had ever bought anything fancy!!

Hey guys. I just got this old Huffy while cleaning out the old family farm. I can't find a serial number anywhere on this bike. The badge says Huffy, but none I can find online seem exactly like it.
Can anyone help me identify it, so I can find pics and parts for it if needed.
Is it worth restoring minus the sentimental value?

Thx in advance!!!

Sorry if I posted this twiceView attachment 442748 View attachment 442749 View attachment 442750

Mid 1950's Huffy Mainliner. It was a basic bicycle back in the day, had no tank or rack. It could make a nice little rat rod.

Back