When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Here Is Another One.....

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Sigh1961

Finally riding a big boys bike
Any guess as to what year this LeTour is? Asking $75. It is up near where I have to go pick up my wife from the airport this weekend.
00202_4Pr3k168pCG_1200x900.jpg

01111_k2pOUjmoIqf_1200x900.jpg

Based on what I can see in the catalogs, it is likely a 74. The chrome looks like it might be completely shot...

I forgot to throw the bike rack in the trunk when I left on Saturday, and the wife said I couldn't put it in the back seat....

I forgot to throw the bike rack in the trunk when I left on Saturday, and the wife said I couldn't put it in the back seat....
If that means you didnt get it, you weren't missing much. I suggest at this point you start searching out perticular bikes that spark your interests rather than whats just popping up cheap. Look thru pictures and catalogs and find something you really like and hunt that one out.

If that means you didnt get it, you weren't missing much. I suggest at this point you start searching out perticular bikes that spark your interests rather than whats just popping up cheap. Look thru pictures and catalogs and find something you really like and hunt that one out.
But I like them all! Saw a truck going down the street with a load of stuff that included what looked like a mid 70's brown Collegiate. Almost followed him to see what it was, but decided that might come off as a little creepy. I have four bikes that need various levels of restoration already, so I am going to slow down unless I see something too sweet to pass up.

Back