When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hiawatha parts needed, Delta Winner, Truss rods

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Beeler2927

Finally riding a big boys bike
IMG_3557.PNG
IMG_3564.PNG
IMG_3565.PNG
In need of a couple parts to finish off my Hiawatha. Need the Delta Winner fender light and the rear rack truss rods. Would love to find an original seat also. Thanks in advance.

Thanks but I'd have to paint it white and I'd hate to do that to one of those. Hoping for one with mild scratches or patina.

You could use rack trusses from the deluxe CWC Hiawatha/Hawthorne Super, etc... and just cut and flatten the end, and I think you'd have your trusses. Pix of light sent by the way...

You could use rack trusses from the deluxe CWC Hiawatha/Hawthorne Super, etc... and just cut and flatten the end, and I think you'd have your trusses. Pix of light sent by the way...
Thanks for replying........I've decided a used black light would match this bike best. I appreciate your help!

Back