When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Reduced High Quality Propaganda Style Modern Bicycle Posters

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

thebigorangecat

Finally riding a big boys bike
I have two sets for sale on these 24" x 36" race team posters! Amazing color and graphics - matte finish - great look for any space! There are six posters in the set featuring riders: Savoldelli, Popovich, Danielson, Hincapie and Ekimov. The last one showing the Discovery Cycling team, Dr. Drew, a rhinoceros, a man in a bear suit, the Myth Busters hosts, and Steve Irwin.

The 2006 Race 2 Replace was a team Discovery bicycle race to find a rider to replace the retiring Lance Armstrong.

Selling these for $85 each rolled and shipped in a premium mailing tube, want the whole set of 6? $500 ships to you door, international shipping available for an negotiated cost ;)

IMG_1328.jpg

IMG_1329.jpg

IMG_1334.jpg

IMG_1333.jpg

IMG_1332.jpg

IMG_1331.jpg

IMG_1330.jpg

Link to the graphic artist who designed the posters, Tavis Coburn: http://www.taviscoburn.com/portfolio.php?act=view_portfolio&client_id=18&mode=pageview&p=1

Last edited:
i have a set of these framed although i dont have the group pic. they are beautiful posters and collectible. the prices seem to be all over the place like a lot of stuff, ive seen the hincappie poster bring pretty good money by itself. these are large posters and would look great in a number of venues if you have the place to hang them. i dont have a good place for mine, but i bought them anyway because i liked them so much.....good luck with you sale

Back