When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hilliard Ohio--Bike Expo--March 19th.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

jimsbeercans

Finally riding a big boys bike
A couple of us cabers are setting up near each other. Not sure what they will be bringing but will update this when I can. Here is some information.

Spend the afternoon at the Ohio Bicycle Swap Meet - Sunday March 19 - 11 to 4pm. Two heated indoor buildings with 120 booths of new and used parts and accessories. Central Ohio bike shops displaying some new bikes and merchandise. People signed up so far are bringing vintage steel bikes, road, CX, mountain, bmx, parts, high end components, wheels, advocacy groups, clubs, and bicycle tours.

Bike corral between the buildings to sell you bike, it is free to place your bike here, we are asking for a small donation to help recoup the rental cost if it sells.

Visit the web site for more info

www.ohiobicycleswapmeet.com

Free admission and parking at the Franklin County Fairgrounds.

Have the spots beside Jim. I'm bringing a early version of a Big Green sliding trike, 2006 Manta Ray never ridden, 86 Super Sport, 63 American black, 95 Huffy Metaloid, maybe a 92 Paramount Series 2. Something for everyone! And parts of course. Even being inside hope the weather is decent.

No pictures yet. But maybe later in the week if stupid work doesn't call!
But I have 2 early Coppertone Travelers, His and Hers Suburbans (thanks Ron.) His and Hers Opaque Blues, Camelback Speedster, and a super clean 1956 24" Girls Huffy Mainliner. Almost never outside! 1964 Schwinn CO-ED that has the 2 speed red hub.

And a few others that I've been hoarding over winter. Probably a Le Tour and a World Sport.
Will see,

I've heard good things about this meet, I will be attending and may bring a couple bikes to sell!

Here are a few pics before the wife came home. Still have 5 ready to pic and then to load all of these.

A note from past years..Not much to eat when you are there but locally (with-in ) 5 miles are many resturants and fast food places. They were working on a food truck or 2 but haven't heard a word about it.

IMG_0077.JPG

IMG_0081.JPG

IMG_0079.JPG

IMG_0109.JPG

IMG_0109.JPG

IMG_0100.JPG

IMG_0101.JPG

Loaded up and heading that way in a few..Will post a few pics if I get time tonight. See you there!

Back