When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hoosier winter Swap Meet Jan 28, 2017

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Looks like I've been swayed. I'll be in bright and early. I have a race to watch at 2 PM (Rolex 24)!! So, I will not be in the show this year, just buying stuff :)

The good part (finish) ain't even until the next day! I'm just blown away that Fox is going to broadcast 23 hours of this race. If you sit through all 23 hours of that you are absolute hardcore or you have no life!

The good part (finish) ain't even until the next day! I'm just blown away that Fox is going to broadcast 23 hours of this race. If you sit through all 23 hours of that you are absolute hardcore or you have no life!

I'll watch as much as I can. My favorite driver is coming out of retirement to race. GO JEFF GO!! It may be the last time I get to see him race, except for possibly being a substitute driver for someone else. I'd say I'm hardcore! lol

I'm needing:

Radio knob for 1955-56 Radio Bike (ANY CONDITION)
Antenna tube for 1955-56 Radio Bike (ANY CONDITION)
Deluxe rear carrier for 1959-61 Huffman middleweights (with the chrome "fins")
Full chainguard for 1950's Huffman middleweights (the style seen on Radio Bikes, Dial-A-Rides, Daytons, etc) (FOUND!)
Late 50's-early 60's 3-speed grip shifter, cable and hardware for a men's frame bike (PENDING!)
1980's Western Flyer thumb shifter (FOUND AT LAST!)
50's style touring saddle in purple and white, or white only. Chrome crash rail too.

I need a tank also, but I'll get a picture of that!

I need a rack and chain guard EXACTLY like what is on this! Chain guard was used from about 1950-1960, rack was ONLY used from 1958-1960. I have a Dayton that needs these parts.

IMG_0395_zps8382dc68-1.jpg

Wants list updated!

I'm needing:

Radio knob for 1955-56 Radio Bike (ANY CONDITION)
Antenna tube for 1955-56 Radio Bike (ANY CONDITION)
Deluxe rear carrier for 1959-61 Huffman middleweights (with the chrome "fins")
Full chainguard for 1950's Huffman middleweights (the style seen on Radio Bikes, Dial-A-Rides, Daytons, etc)
Late 50's-early 60's 3-speed grip shifter, cable and hardware for a men's frame bike
1980's Western Flyer thumb shifter
50's style touring saddle in purple and white, or white only. Chrome crash rail too.

I need a tank also, but I'll get a picture of that!

I need a rack and chain guard EXACTLY like what is on this! Chain guard was used from about 1950-1960, rack was ONLY used from 1958-1960. I have a Dayton that needs these parts.

IMG_0395_zps8382dc68-1.jpg
I'm already bringing that chain guard but it's been repainted.

Well the final tally on what my cousin and I are bringing is about 25 banana boxes and totes full of clean parts and a couple of stacks of new 700C tires. Maybe a couple bikes.

Just taking 3 bikes this year. Riding with another collector so don't want over stay my welcome.
but will be bringing a December 20th 1963 Schwinn CO-ED 2 speed
DSCN1599.JPG
DSCN1600.JPG
. A super clean Huffy 24" balloon tire girls bike that was probably never outside. Have the original bike stand and is super clean and shiney. I'm thinking 1956 range. Also, the Green Jaguar listed before.
See you there and sorry about the indoor shots but the wife is at work!

Anybody need a scarce wood wheel/hub setup?

I've got a bit of everything TOC but limited room.
I have a G&J rear steer tandem frame that is quite nice as well as about a dozen more TOC frameset projects- just no room in the Mazda.

1ad2eab1727da43e166940ed780ecb8a.jpg

I'm Looking for an Iver crankset to match this chainwheel if you think you may have one lurking-

196629199abd1de2b4ed9de719a1b8e7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back