When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How much is this 1937 Schwinn worth?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Mike83

On Training Wheels
Schwinn.jpeg

I previously posted some questions just to find out some info on this bike, Its a 1937 Ladies Schwinn, Red with white pin stripes. Wheels are matching red with white pin stripes, with old goodyear tires, Has a messinger seat, obviously newer grips, Center stand, rack, Chicago made front Badge with train/plane emblem, new departure model D hub. I'm trying to find out how much its worth or how much I could possibly sell it for? I know the ladies bikes aren't as collectible but I figure its a prewar so that should make it a little more valuable. If Its not worth more than 100 bucks I'll just keep it, its nice to look at. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Mike

Has the wrong rack and is a base model so not a bunch of value. Worth a little more than a hundred but this will be parts fodder. Looks like front fork is bent too. V/r Shawn

Dropstand/bolts and seat are worth the $100......maybe someone would give a couple hundred for it, but they are going to have to want it more than most of us.

but id remove the rack and roll the fenders and get the rips replaced by proper prewar era types and clean and wax the paint and get better rubber on the tires and polish the metal work and grease it and oil it and get better pedals and jewel it up with glass reflectors but at that point time and money raise its value..... if you go that route post a before and after pic....rare survivor there

Back