When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Huffy

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

the tinker

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Bought this tired looking Huffman last summer. The bike looks rough but is solid and straight. Someone thought they were doing it a favor by spraying the whole bike with a heavy layer of clear-coat that will have to come off , first thing. Always have liked these 49- 50 Huffman's with their curved braces and heavy deep fenders.
Their was no tank on the bike when I got it, so that was on the shopping list for Memory Lane.
Thanks to " Rideahiggins" for selling me the correct tank at M.L.
Found an earlier guard last summer, may put that on. Can't decide on the color combo as of yet........gonna be a fun summer project!
001.JPG
002.JPG

Bought this tired looking Huffman last summer. The bike looks rough but is solid and straight. Someone thought they were doing it a favor by spraying the whole bike with a heavy layer of clear-coat that will have to come off , first thing. Always have liked these 49- 50 Huffman's with their curved braces and heavy deep fenders.
Their was no tank on the bike when I got it, so that was on the shopping list for Memory Lane.
Thanks to " Rideahiggins" for selling me the correct tank at M.L.
Found an earlier guard last summer, may put that on. Can't decide on the color combo as of yet........gonna be a fun summer project!View attachment 309306 View attachment 309308
Nice bike... Im looking for fenders like yours... Deep with curve braces... Nice ride by the way

Ahhh, The Philippines ! Beautiful country. Going on 50 years since I have been there but I remember it well.
I no longer have that bike pictured above. After I found the tank for it the person I purchased the 48 Huffman from bought it back from me. These Deep fendered late 40's bikes were the last off the Huffmans , before they were more commonly simply known as Huffy.
I do have a pre-war Hawthorne beater that rides like a dream with those same deep fenders. It's kinda like a "Jeepny Bike". [ Only folks that have been to P.I. will likely know what "Jeepny" refers too.]Look it up , it's interesting bit of WW 2 history.
The car in the background is my neighbor's 35 Packard. His dad owned the Packard dealership in town here.
He also has a WW 2 and Korean War Jeeps.

001.JPG
003.JPG

Last edited:
Back