When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HYPER FORMANCE INVENTORY BOUGHT

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

SHO2010

Wore out three sets of tires already!
I was at the Ann Arbor swap meet today and meet Gary Wold who has purchased the Schwinn inventory from Pete and will be supplying Schwinn Paints and seat covers as well as Schwinn advertising signs. I picked up some Silver Mist touch paint from him. Sounds like he will have some interesting things coming in the future.
20170430_183101_resized.jpg

Is Gary going to be licensed by Schwinn to carry on the reproduction end of Pete's business?

Is Gary going to be licensed by Schwinn to carry on the reproduction end of Pete's business?
Yes he is. He told me that they are working with Schwinns lawyers on licensing and protecting them from unauthorized products. He had examples of vintage advertising posters that they will be reproducing also sorry I didn't get any pictures. I wish him all the best this is a huge project to take on.

Cool! I hope his prices are the same or close to Pete's. I got all my 5 speed cross flag decals from Pete @ 5 bucks a pop.
He did tell me that prices will be higher due to increases he is getting from the suppliers. He told me to keep checking the website for updates.

Yes he is. He told me that they are working with Schwinns lawyers on licensing and protecting them from unauthorized products. He had examples of vintage advertising posters that they will be reproducing also sorry I didn't get any pictures. I wish him all the best this is a huge project to take on.

Pete had a stroke a while back,but last I know,he is doing well.he told me he is concentrating on the motorcycle end of his business.

Back