When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I Know You Guys Are Going To Give Me Crap!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Haters,please send me all the Phantom crap you dont want.Especially a green Phantom. I will dig a hole in my yard and bury it all.Promise.

Makes me wonder if the haters feel like that about Schwinn bikes.

WTF are they crawling around in the All Things Schwinn section in the first place?

Last edited:
All I have to say about it is....
DSC_0963 - Copy.JPG

I don't hate Schwinn's. Hate is such an ugly word. Let's just say that I have an extreme dislike for them. I do however, LOVE Schwinn collectors. Because of their obsession for the junk they collect, guys like me have less competition for the better brands we collect. Besides, owning a Schwinn poses no challenges. Every single part, decal, nut and bolt is being reproduced. And buying a used part is just as easy, considering there are more old Schwinn's still around then Schwinn ever made in the first place!

I have several Schwinn bike junk in my collection.
In fact, I also have the better brand junk like J.C. Higgins, Columbia, Monark,
Iver Johnson & a Western Flyer X-53 in my collection as well. :cool:

Last edited:
I "hate" schwinns much the same way ford lovers hate chevys, bud drinkers hate coors, etc.

One of my favorite riding bikes is my '48 DX Klunker, but all that's schwinn on it is the frame. I coulda used any other old frame, but I had the dx frame, and had no desire to restore it, or build a cool (er) custom rider out of it ('cause schwinn guys hate when you customize one, unless it's a klunker, 'cause then they can go "if it wasn't for schwinn, there'd be no mountain bikes...")

I always like comparing schwinn to mcdonalds. You can get the same thing, anytime, everywhere, but you gotta look a little harder if you have better taste. :)

Back