When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I need some info on this high wheel before I buy it. New at this making sure I do not make a mistake

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

ZE52414

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
IMG_0135.jpg
Old high wheel anyone know the make the era??? Possible what it's worth!?

That is a decoration and worth nothing as a collectible bicycle. The first thing I did when I took up this hobby was spend about $300 on books and read and studied them. This has saved me countless dollars and sharpened my collecting focus. Jus my 2c. V/r Shawn

Thank you. Guy around me was selling it for 100 so at least I didn't waste the money I've just seen these things sell for crazy amounts and knew nothing about them. Thank you again!

for half a hundee, it might be neat for a kid to ride...

Last edited:
I purchased one like that in better condition for $40 just to have for kids to ride. I wouldn't give a $100 for that one either. They pop up occasionally for sale and while not exactly a decoration they are really nothing more than a cheep kids toy built sometime around the 1970's.

Back