When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I Never Promised You A Rose Garden 2017...A Huffy Tale

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Huffy 001.JPG
Huffy 002.JPG
Huffy 003.JPG

I gather that is all that was left of the Huffy.

Both are fine tunes....

But I think these bicycle bicycle bones were dug up in the rose garden :rolleyes::D

Now what I need to do is find a way to remove the grime from the nice blue paint on most of the bike without harming the blue. Most of it looks perfectly good and salvageable.

I need a complete light bezel and taillight assembly for the Hawthorne rack that is also a Huffy rack and we are almost there just as we are on Beryl. I want most of the summer free to have most of the summer...

If I find a light, I'll let you know. The tail light for that rack is going to be impossible to find. It took me two or three years to find a nice one for my bike.

I bought a used seat a couple days ago at the LBS, not the one like came with it originally when you bought it, but at $9 it's intact...if I can just find the camera cards I'll get back to snapping.

I've got almost exactly the same thing from a Hawthorne from zedsn, and I have the seat post clamp as soon as I cut that bolt free. Same two vertical holes at the end for a taillight as well. The one major difference is that the Huffy rack has an open back, the Hawthorne's is closed.

If I find a light, I'll let you know. The tail light for that rack is going to be impossible to find. It took me two or three years to find a nice one for my bike.

Mind posting what it looks like here for reference? There is also the chance some clever skills can fashion a good facsimile.

Back