When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'm F'orki'n bent and don't know what to do....

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Crazy8

I live for the CABE
Piece by piece I'm slowly getting this '50 Panther done. I have a pretty nice dent in one of the forks that I'm pretty sure messed up the curve of the fork and is messing up the straightness of the front end. How do I go about straightening it out without without screwing it up even more?

20140508_131744.jpg

check.....

Check your steer tube and fork yolk assembly.....if you have extras of those swap them out to see if there is a difference.....

if there is no difference braze the dent in till it is round sand it down and paint it
iv done that before works perfect

Piece by piece I'm slowly getting this '50 Panther done. I have a pretty nice dent in one of the forks that I'm pretty sure messed up the curve of the fork and is messing up the straightness of the front end. How do I go about straightening it out without without screwing it up even more?

View attachment 150575
thats what it looks like to me , the leg got straightened out when it was dented , try welding on a dent puller peg then heat it and pull it back out, then lay on top of the other leg and match the curve. Or just find a new leg.

Last edited:
Back