When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Impulse buy of the week: A Rocky Mountain RM9

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Sped Man

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
I had a momentary slip of reality and purchased this yesterday. Now I have to find a hill to throw myself off of ;)

Attachments

• IMG_20151026_153155.jpg
    IMG_20151026_153155.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 468
Last edited:
There's a cool place here in Arizona where you could take that for your first jump. I think it's called the Grand Canyon. :p

Thats sweet. I'd check those bakes out real good if you plan to stop at speed! Hayes brakes could be troublesome even when new.

I finally assembled it. Awesome bike. The rear end of this bike really travels. I can ride this bad boy down my stairs without feeling a thing. Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Can't wait to haul as# down a hill. I will be wearing my sacred helmet that day ;)

Attachments

• IMG_20151108_110643.jpg
    IMG_20151108_110643.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 560
Last edited:
I know its an old post but im new here. This is a great find! I live a couple minutes away from where it was made start to finish, in delta bc. I have a purple and green pipeline. I think that and this rm-9 in this paint are two of the most collectable old school rockys. Love them!!

Back