When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Info on this Motobike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Robertriley

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Maker? Year? The rims are mismatched, one clad and one wood. Seat looks too new. Your thoughts?

52067262_2_x.jpg

52067262_7_x.jpg

thumbnail_20170510_124356.jpg

thumbnail_20170510_124407.jpg

It may be in the for sale Section sometime in the future but Joseph already called dibs the day about it. I had a bike similar to this before and I really wanted to buy something at the Copake auction, so it really wasn't something that I had to have it was more of an impulse. The Westfield that I one was actually an absentee did not like getting so I meant to go after that one. I have one major project before I would be able to jump on this bike anyway.

The reason I asked is because the rear dropouts and the glimpse of the upper fender bridge on the back all look Miami. It would be nice to have better pictures of the fender bridge on the seat stay and the one on the chain stays.

Back