When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ingo style scooter, jumping jack?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Artweld

Finally riding a big boys bike
Getting ready for a restoration on this scooter 20" rear wheel with offset hub, 12 " front wheel, Anyone ever seen this scooter before, looks like at one time it had a triangle name plate up just below the grip area on the cross plate
20170124_191927.jpg

20170124_192041.jpg

It's a Kangaroo Scooter from the early 70's.sold by a company in Concord,CA.scarce info on the Internet,but me and friends once rode ours down a big hill in the East Bay Area near Oakland.not recommended for high speeds.

Thank you for the information on the scooter now that I have the background such as name manufacturer etc.. The job will be more interesting thanks again

Awesome if you can find that vid, any chance that you would happen to have a picture of what the name plate looks like so I can some what copy it, thanks

I sold mine a while back,but know someone else with one.not sure how to contact them,but will put it on my list.I've never seen any other than the blue ones.

Back