When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Inspired and openminded.........

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

squeedals

I live for the CABE
Been on here for a few years now and I must confess......never lurked in the Custom thread being a semi-purist and all, but after looking at some great customs here, just like custom classic and antique cars, it kinda grows on ya. Sweet rides, great ideas and of course inspiration.

Don

Been on here for a few years now and I must confess......never lurked in the Custom thread being a semi-purist and all, but after looking at some great customs here, just like custom classic and antique cars, it kinda grows on ya. Sweet rides, great ideas and of course inspiration.

Nothing wrong with making a custom bike. There are a lot of spare parts out there.

Last edited:

Don

Any customs out there that are of the stout variety ... (Your machine or someone else's ...) ?

Here is one i modded using an Orient tandem. My modded unit would have 'fat franks'

Let's see those stout rides .....

......... patric

s-l1600jf.jpg

s-l1600jfy  COPY.jpg

clover SAVE aft.jpg
clover SAVE fore.jpg

s-l1600jfy%20%20COPY 01.jpg
s-l1600jfy%20%20COPY.jpg
''Wha' ... How He Doo Dat ?''

Had a few ''off the line'' e-ms asking if i just cropped and butted
two halves together. Sure did. It's where i started the mod.
Added 12-29-2015.

s-l1600jf.jpg

s-l1600jfy  COPY.jpg

clover SAVE fore.jpg

s-l1600jfy%20%20COPY 01.jpg

s-l1600jfy%20%20COPY.jpg

clover SAVE aft.jpg

Last edited:
og and biles restorted to stock are great,but 4 me now after having done that for a fair amount of time,i like using my imagination and creativity in making a custom/modified,just another leg to enjoy in the bike hobby

Here's 2 late model schwinn heavy dutis I built.

Orange one has worksman wheels, drum brake, coaster brake bracket welded on.

Blue one has Sturmy dyno drum, snake scale paint, 12g CMC wheels.

Two extremely "stout," nuke-proof curb smashers.

Attachments

• 2015-03-12 08.56.04.jpg
    2015-03-12 08.56.04.jpg
    479.3 KB · Views: 246
  • 20151205_084554.jpg
    20151205_084554.jpg
    662 KB · Views: 242
heres one of mine,started with a columbia alley find,3 speed coaster,aluminum rims nos fireball tires,old leather coat donated the leather 4 the seat,same leather for the streamers
PIC_0001_zpsz18ljbju-1.jpg

Custom builds

I love the stock classic bikes and Customs i gotta have both!

Heres a few i made

I am collecting parts for a build now (LOOKING FOR A ELGIN FRAME Curved SEAT TUBE TYPE)

Attachments

• IMG_1688.jpg
    IMG_1688.jpg
    577.1 KB · Views: 201
  • IMG_1681.jpg
    IMG_1681.jpg
    464 KB · Views: 209
  • IMG_2012.JPG
    IMG_2012.JPG
    78.1 KB · Views: 220
  • IMG_2013.JPG
    IMG_2013.JPG
    91.2 KB · Views: 199
  • IMG_1228.jpg
    IMG_1228.jpg
    150.2 KB · Views: 212
Last edited:
Hey Old Dude.....

Nice bikes and nice work.......but the room that has a faux watertight door? Why and what's behind it??? The rivets remind me of a 1920's merchant ship. Nice job and looks cool. My old air compressor would look good in a room like that. However the bulkhead and door would have to be painted grey.....
I give your bikes 3 stars.......the door 4 !:)
001.jpg

Back