When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Iriquois Mead Child's bike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Crazybikelady

Finally riding a big boys bike
Hello trusted gents,
Can you help me ID the year on this little lady? 13" wheels on her. What kind of value might she have being a child's bike? Thanks as always guys!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 54
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 92
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 64
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 61
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 75
I think those are 20's-early 30's. It looks repainted to me. I have seen one just like it that is all black. There was a resale shop in Chicago that had theirs listed for $400 abouts but I think it's been for sale for a long time as I think they don't mind if it sits in the shop and adds some decor to their shop. I don't really know about value on this type of bike. Very cool little bike however and may be worth taking the old house paint off to see what's underneath.

I figured this much, but saw she was at least active in the last year so id give it a shot... I have the same bike in boys and this is the only other i've seen.

Back