When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

It's Sunday! Show Your Sunrise Or Sunset & Bike Photos On Sunday

-
Guess I missed the LB Cycle Swap AND the Coasters Colson Ride.
crap.

THIS SUNDAY is the CYCLONE COASTER Sunday ride on December 4th .... & NEXT Saturday - December 10th - is the City of Laguna Niguel Holiday Parade - 10am 'til around noon ... The City of Laguna Niguel Holiday Parade STARTS @ 10am - CYCLONE COASTER is ENTRY # 75 this time around - Parade STAGING will be @ 10:15am ... We meet up the hill on Crown Valley Pkwy & Greenfield ( plenty of parking in the lot where TGI Fridays used to be ) ... Followed by lunch @ Knowlwoods ( Bugers & what not ) maybe a ride for those interested ... COME & RIDE .. Be a part of the 2016 City of Laguna Niguel Holiday Parade - where all you need is a Vintage Bicycle & a CYCLONE COASTER T-Shirt ... Hope to see you there - Ride Vintage - Frank

Shelby 2013 Christmas bike 1.jpg

Last edited:
View attachment 390989

Headlight is the Sun .... I love to do this with the Sun - The Moon & a variety of other light sources when I can like street lights .. You never know what will inspire a unique shot ....

This pic was taken on the Santa Monica pier - Ride Vintage - Frank
I love that shot Frank.
This mornings' sun rise is in my bottom bracket...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1480863321.521497.jpg

And Saddleback is at my rear tire

Back