When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

It's Sunday what Schwinns did we find this week??? Labor Day 14

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
forgot one ....

Another walk in purchase ....
IMG_4255.jpg

IMG_4256.jpg

Barn Finds

I saved these from the scrap pile, cost me a little more that scrap price but not much. Got 6 bikes total but only three were Schwinn's

1962 Typhoon?: Sold it to a friend same day I picked it up for a project he has planned.
IMG_0579_zps176dd36c-1.jpg

1967 Heavy Duti
IMG_0667_zpsf7e4ee61-1.jpg

100_1863_zps7cd78a78-1.jpg

19?? with Sweet Heart Sprocket
100_1875_zpsf53e9b76-1.jpg

100_1876_zps8b8d87b5-1.jpg

Last edited:
Cool barn finds Ryan! That so called 52 Sweetheart is a prewar model so you saved an oldie. Your heavy duti has to be a 67 or later model with that guard and chrome fenders. If you are using the SN decoder on Schwinncruisers.com it will mess you up more times than not.

Thanks GTs58, I did use that SN decoder. I was thinking that the one with the skip tooth chain was older than 1952, but being a newbe I did not question it. Is there a better way to determine the years of these bikes?

1938 Straightbar...

Not exactly a "find" as my dad has owned this one for years but never rode it, so after we scavenged the wheels for another project he gave it to me...for HIS birthday. He got a 48 fatbar F/F and a feather chainguard out the deal, so I'm not a total cad lol.

IMG_20140902_185150.jpg

Aerocycle

not me, but one of the guys that rides with us brought out his new Wal-Mart Aerocycle repop. he said they sell for $249.99. looks like they did a decent job making it look like a real one.

P8311442sm_zpse26a0773-1.jpg

I looked on walmart website did not not find this on there

Back