When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I've been cat burgled.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Your lucky you don't have my cat, you wouldn't find any of those screws you left in that Tupperware container. Lol! She finds everything, including my Son's Lego's. Nothing's Sacred. I feel your pain! Lol!

Also, you'd be amazed what animals can pass. My sister had a pug that swallowed an entire rubber bone about 5" long and over an inch wide. My BIL took him outside to have him go before taking him to the vet for acting lethargic and actually saw it come out. Vet found no damage and the dog (well, pug) was fine. That would have been like me swallowing a human femur (which, of course I wouldn't do as the upper half of a human leg is way too difficult to cook right in one piece and I'm not one for marrow*) and I can guarantee that wouldn't have turned out as well if I did.

*This is a joke and I have never actually cooked and eaten human flesh!

But, if you were to cook it, I recommend a smoker and your favorite BBQ pork recipe and the resting time is important.

My brother had a German shorthair, he ate everything! This was years ago, my Dad couldn't find one of his leather work gloves, he eventually found it.;) Fully intact, tapered, looked like a DutchMaster cigar! Heck........all he had to do was run under the hose bib, that baby was in perfect condition. That dog was fully self contained, he even ate his own $h!7.

My cat can't ride bikes. I tried to teach her, but she just crashes...

2015-04-21 16.16.56.jpg

My brother had a German shorthair, he ate everything! This was years ago, my Dad couldn't find one of his leather work gloves, he eventually found it.;) Fully intact, tapered, looked like a DutchMaster cigar! Heck........all he had to do was run under the hose bib, that baby was in perfect condition. That dog was fully self contained, he even ate his own $h!7.
I laughed hard at this post ...tapered!!!! Lol

Back