When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Jafco fender roller info and possible wtb

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Djshakes

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Has anyone ever used his fender roller with all the attachments? What are your reviews? Does anyone have one they may want to sell. I am currently using a vintage PFAFF roller and might want to upgrade. Mine will be for sale also.

Fender rollers

I have one and have used all the attachments. The attachments work well when you need to do rain gutter fenders or peaked fenders; You can also use them for other applications too.
When I roll standard balloon fenders it is sometimes easier to use my other roller(i don't know the brand, the type with the knurled bottom roller)even with masking tape over the knurling it still helps to pull the fender into the rollers. With Jim's I have to feed the fender with one hand and and turn the crank with the other, not that big of a deal.
If you get one I would not get rid of the one you have if it works good for you.
I'm keeping both of mine.

I have an older one.

I have one, with only the attachment needed to roll balloon fenders. I brought back a pair of phantom fenders when I first self taught myself... I got the hang of it quickly. I like it but have nothing to compare it to as this is my first fender roller. Wish I had this tool 10 years ago...I would have saved hundreds of fenders.

score

Heres a dent i took out with the jafco tool

Attachments

• DSC06502.JPG
    DSC06502.JPG
    153.6 KB · Views: 252
  • DSC06542.JPG
    DSC06542.JPG
    148.5 KB · Views: 306
  • DSC06545.JPG
    DSC06545.JPG
    153.9 KB · Views: 234
Contact Info....

Interested in purchasing a Jafco fender roller. Does anyone know how to contact the builder/seller? Thanks....Paul....

by the way..

Mr. Frazier is a very nice and fair person to deal with. I met him once at his shop. Its like a museum in there.

buy the way

SJ BIKER

YOU NEED TO UP GRADE YOUR ROLLER OR GET A SECOND ONE
your is one of the first ones i sold

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back