When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

James Fothergill Re-Born

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

sam

I live for the CABE
Start to finish
Headtub.JPG
seatcluster.JPG
Crownsideview.JPG
reardropouts.JPG
fothergill paint.JPG
fothergill main color.JPG
original decal.jpg
IMG_8605.JPG
IMG_8631.JPG
IMG_8619.JPG
IMG_8632.JPG
IMG_8637.JPG
IMG_8633.JPG
IMG_8634.JPG
IMG_8635.JPG
IMG_8636.JPG
IMG_8639.JPG
IMG_8640.JPG
IMG_8641.JPG

Beautiful machine! Been hoping to see this bike since you posted the "teaser shots". Everything about it is right on. well worth the wait,for you too, I bet? I dont care about the tyre pump, but would be nice to see a lamp bracket, (chater lea, etc.,) on the fork. Are those 26x1 1/4" (EA3), or 27s,? Thanks for letting us see this fantastic machine in its entirety, I love it!

Beautiful machine! Been hoping to see this bike since you posted the "teaser shots". Everything about it is right on. well worth the wait,for you too, I bet? I dont care about the tyre pump, but would be nice to see a lamp bracket, (chater lea, etc.,) on the fork. Are those 26x1 1/4" (EA3), or 27s,? Thanks for letting us see this fantastic machine in its entirety, I love it!
The rims(kinda mis-matched ) are Worbler/Mavic's...Both French rims and in a box shape---32/40 spoke and 27x1&1/4"
This bike was bought off this site ...years ago. Offered by a guy passing through that just wanted to sell this old bike he had gotten from a neighbor.
I have a nice pump and a terry lamp bracket too. I like the modern lite Bulldog added to his build.I might try and do something along those lines.
And I still need to get a good set of brake pads. I'm a lot happier with the new wheels than with the 700s I had on it.

Back