When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

JOLLEY RIDING TOY MUSEUM ESTATE AUCTION PART 2

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

ROCKFORD AUCTION

On Training Wheels
Part 2 of the Jolley Riding Toy Museum Estate Auction will be held on Saturday February 18, 2017 in Owen Sound, Ontario, Canada. The auction features 50+ Antique and Vintage bicycles and tricycles including a 1936 CCM Flyte and numerous coasters. Also included are 90 wagons, 35 pedal cars, antique and vintage bicycle memorabilia, pressed steel ride-on toys and much more. Online bidding is available through Proxibid by visiting our web site at: www.rockfordauctioncentre.com
284.jpg
369.jpg
383.jpg
P1100030.jpg
P1140400.jpg
P1160299.jpg

There was a lot of cool stuff in the first auction. Thanks for posting the link.

Wish I could make it. Nice place,I spent some time there with my Dad as a teen. I have this cool plate in remembrance.....
003.JPG

Wow, nice stuff. This auction is in Canada......I see a few things I may want to add to my stable....cool.

Back