When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KILLER DEAL ON AMERICAN PICKERS

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Clark58mx

Finally riding a big boys bike
Mike bought this clean Schwinn Stingray Fastback 5 Speed bike for $175.00 on American Pickers. Wish I could buy them for that.
IMG_2976.JPG

We all could buy em' like that if the visit was set up in advance and "on screen prices" were determined before filming. For me, the only connection in between reality and shows like this is that I really hate them and haven't watched one in over a year.

Hilarious! The prices on CL bikes, yard sellers, ebay antiquers etc should be down because of Pickers right?
Not up.
I mean, they don't pay jack for anything......so that worn out garble...." I want 1500.00 cause I saw one like it on American Pickers....!" ....makes absolutely no sense at all.
Yeah you saw one "like it" but Mike screwed the poor old retiree on food stamps for 75.00 not 1500.00!!!!

I have picked a few of the folks the American Pickers have as well and know the story...so what.
It's enjoyable to see cool old stuff, a lot of which I was unaware of, and the history behind it.
I like to come up with the offer in my head before Mike and Frank toss it out...sometimes as in this case of this muscle bike I'm off, but I don't have the overhead either which affects it.
Chris

Back