When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Kustom stingrays and shifter bikes

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

birdzgarage

cruisin my 80s bmx bikes
We all love the beautiful og paint and fully correct restorations that we see from all the fellow cabers.lets see your kustom and modified or phantom builds. Pig bikes started the whole thing,love them! So post up your hot rodded schwinns and similar non stock rides!

Heres mine. Started from a few parts from King Louie and my buddy Bob Koch.
20161231_153906.jpg

Its a 76 frame,if it had nice paint or was early,i would have restored it.S2 rear with later slick.front fastback s5 nos general whitewall. Full size cranks and a bunch of og and era correct aftermarket parts and accessories. Hurst shifter is for the homemade jockey shift 2 speed that is almost done.When im done,ill blow it apart and give it a proper paint job ,aged and patinad to match the parts.

I put this one together for the Muscle Bike Build Off on the RRB forum.....................

MBBO%20Finished%2019_zpse2dr8svm.jpg

MBBO%20Finished%2014_zpsxp2mli6y.jpg

MBBO%20Finished%2012_zpszounhmlb.jpg

And did a major cleanup/refurbish on this one, it's stock except for the NOS Cheater Slick and Schwinn front wheel which I used because the Murray hub was cracked....................

MBBO%20Finished%203_zpsgxzty1fl.jpg

MBBO%20Finished%207_zpswc539ine.jpg

MBBO%20Finished%2016_zpsmncmovs4.jpg

MBBO%20Finished%2017_zpsbm72lvgr.jpg

MBBO%20Finished%2018_zpsekssd0nk.jpg

Back