When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

La Salle Phantom

-

johnboy

Finally riding a big boys bike
I think this is a 1950 phantom. It looks pretty rough but is in fine mechanical shape and rides real nice.I know the tank is incorrect. What really matters to me is if it is a phantom frame from the factory. I think it is but would appreciate any and all input. Did the B6 model come in this color combo ?

005.jpg
006.jpg
007.jpg
008.jpg
010.jpg
011.jpg

I can see the stand tube so no bolt on stand. The pedals appear to be incorrect for a Phantom.
you are right--- the pedals are from a schwinn but are not phantom pedals. stand is welded on not a bolt-on. thanks for your input !

yep i see the kickstand tube now,the rack looks og as it as the nice round legs with the cad front bracket,repop legs have a crown down the center and are not completly round,and its not a b6,looks like it has the open pinstripe on the front of the front downtube,alot of restoes connect this stripe,wash,ride,enjoy!!!

Back