When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Reduced Ladies Hawthorne now $225

-

Hawthornecrazy

I live for the CABE
Nice OG paint ladies Hawthorne with Wards tires some cracking on them so you would want to check them out for yourself to see if you want to ride on them. They don't seem to be to bad tho. I put my best Torrington women's bars on there they have pretty nice chrome with some small pits or chips. Just some white grips I had I wish I had a black set I think it would have looked better. Seat has a few scuffs but very useable. Black rims seem to be original paint with a little light rust. Nice pedals the rear fender has some small issues that will straighten out nice I think. The paint on the frame and fork is pretty nice with some chips and scratches. With a good cleaning and maybe some grease it will be a great rider for that special someone. If you want the original bars with it I will send them along. They are somewhat rusty that's why I changed them out. Shipping from Mn for $375 to lower 48 only excepting payment on PayPal as freind and family if you want you can pay the 3% Thank you
IMG_2297.JPG

IMG_2294.JPG
IMG_2298.JPG
IMG_2295.JPG
IMG_2296.JPG
IMG_2299.JPG
IMG_2300.JPG

Back