When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Late 40's Columbia Person bike

-

MrColumbia

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Bike was in a Original Movie!

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...0001&campid=5335809022&icep_item=182528158565

Original Late 1940's Columbia Built "Person" BIKE. Color Green and Cream. In fair condition to good condition. Go's With or uses a KEY on bike go close to front,if you look at the picture and zoom it you will see the key in it. Made in Worcester,MASS.USA. Shipping $189.00. Or may be Pick up. 9407334368. Also this bike in a Original Movie but when my dad bought the bike years ago he forgot which Movie it was,he forgot to right down the name of the Movie this Bike was in,he would like to watch the movie. The place where my dad bought the bike don't exist no more

s-l1600.jpg

Weird, CWC made Westfield bike? Something wrong here.

If you look at his other listings he'a got a pics of the Black Schwinn tank in the Hoppy Ad. Easy to do if you're not that knowledgeable about bikes I guess. I messaged him to ask if was going to list the green CWC, that I would like to see....

Bear in mind that this is a "homemade" ad made by a kid who's not knowledgeable about
these bikes or doesn't know how to word it so that there is no confusion.
I believe he is trying his best to help in selling his dad's bikes.
From the photos any conclusion can be made.
Best thing to do if interested in the bikes is to communicate.

Last edited:
I contacted the guy with the correct info on the RX5. Sometimes that goes ok and sometimes sellers get irate. I get the impression that his dad is no longer with us and he is now selling the bikes.

Back