When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Let one go today...

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Tim the Skid

Skidding on my '41 Schwinn Autocycle
I've been trying to thin the herd out a little bit, someone stopped by today and purchased one of my riders. Hated to see it go, but the new owner was very excited. (His first fat tire bike)We re-packed all the bearings and took the bikes for a nice ride. It's fun to introduce new people to the hobby. He was grinning from ear to ear the whole time we rode.
greenie.jpg
greenie 2.jpg

Great bike man, but I understand. After the Combined Coaster ride in Nashville, i will be letting most of mine go.

I just said goodbye to two great bikes that I considered part of my permanent collection (my burgundy Westfield Oriole and my aluminum fendered Shelby Flyer). Its tough,but the offer was too good to pass up. I just hope I can be disciplined enough to not blow the money on dog food and utility bills and end up with nothing to show for it.

I just said goodbye to two great bikes that I considered part of my permanent collection (my burgundy Westfield Oriole and my aluminum fendered Shelby Flyer). Its tough,but the offer was too good to pass up. I just hope I can be disciplined enough to not blow the money on dog food and utility bills and end up with nothing to show for it.
Not the Oriole?

Can we see pics?

These terms of "let go and goodbye" to your bike collection, I don't understand? I wonder if that is why my wife and friends refer to my storage building as The Bike Barn.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Back