When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Let's see some Motorbike Cycleplanes 1935 -1939

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
DSC08240.JPG
DSC04051.JPG
DSC04054.JPG
1939 BFG Streamline (Schwinn Built) 1935 Schwinn Cycleplane & 1935 Mead Ranger Zephyr

ive always loved this style of schwinn. its one of my favorites. for as many of these that are out there they always seem to bring good money and they just keep going up in price, i guess a lot of other people like them too. ive had quite a few pass through my hands over the years. i remember when you could buy a pretty nice original for 12 to 15 hundred. i had a green ranger nice original that i sold 10 or so years ago. i always wonder what happened to it. heres a few i still have

bf 001.JPG

mead ranger 003.JPG

ive always loved this style of schwinn. its one of my favorites. for as many of these that are out there they always seem to bring good money and they just keep going up in price, i guess a lot of other people like them too. ive had quite a few pass through my hands over the years. i remember when you could buy a pretty nice original for 12 to 15 hundred. i had a green ranger nice original that i sold 10 or so years ago. i always wonder what happened to it. heres a few i still have

View attachment 470475

View attachment 470484
Would you have any pictures of your green Ranger, the Brown Ranger pictured is a killer color combo. I have a green in route from California so I'd like to see more Green Rangers.

Mike

Back